Blackheads! they are the most common acne happening to almost all of us. But if you are having the oily skin the chances of having the blackheads (we also call it a black mole too) is more.
Are you sick of your blackheads? Worried about how to remove your blackhead? You need not worry just follow the below tips to rid of your blackhead problems. Before trying to remove your blackheads let’s see what are blackheads and how they are formed?
What are blackheads? Get rid of them quickly with hydrogen peroxide!
Blackheads appear when the pores get jammed or chocked due to oil which comes out of your skin. There are many “so-called products” in the market which claim they are best in “removing blackheads” which do not always work.
Blackheads can appear on your foreheads, chin or nose there is a wide variety of treatments are available to reduce the blackheads. Let’s see what the proven and effective treatments to get rid of your blackheads.
Remove your blackheads using hydrogen peroxide
- First of all clean your face with the help of the mild cleanser so that the dust, bacteria and excess oil from your face are removed.
- Scrub your face, you can use home-made scrub as well, or you can get Blackhead scrub to remember to mild scrub in a circular motion. ( homemade scrub: take a 1 tablespoon of sugar in a small bowl and add water according to the sugar and mix it well and apply on your face leave it for 2-3 min and then mild scrub it for 4-5 min and then wash it off ) it will help you to remove the blackheads.
- Now we will see how to use Hydrogen Peroxide, take on moisten cotton ball and add 3% of hydrogen peroxide and apply it on blackhead with mild pressure.
(Note: Make sure you don’t apply hydrogen peroxide to your hair or eyebrows it will bleach your hair)
- Moisturize your skin with Jojoba oil, Avocado oil or Olive oil while it is still damp (Slightly wet). Take 1 teaspoon of oil and massage your face, it will calm your skin and smooth your skin.
- Keep it for 5-10 min, you may feel dryness on your skin and then wash it with the normal temperature water.
- Hydrogen Peroxide will help you to remove blackheads permanently
Tips to remember:
- If you don’t want to use hydrogen peroxide on your face you can use lemon juice.
- Don’t rub or over-exfoliate your skin as it will irritate your skin and remove more stratum.
- It is a layer of dead skin cells that stops your skin from losing the moisture which will keep the infection away.
- If you don’t want to use sugar for exfoliation you can use salt. It is possible that salt will make your skin look dry but using sugar your skin will not look dry, so we use sugar and also recommend users to use sugar over salt. Sugar has Alpha hydroxyl acid which keeps sebum plugs in your pores soft.
- Be extra careful while using Hydrogen Peroxide, if it gets into your eyes wash it water immediately and if you experience any issue visit your nearest doctor.
- Use Exfoliating scrub 1-2 times in a week this will work on the pores and prevent blackheads from appearing on your skin.
- Use mild cleanser always, and use a good quality moisturizer on your face and skin
- Hydrogen Peroxide is a good source to remove blackheads, scars and your skin will look brighter and clearer.
I hope my post will help you, if you get good results or if you want to ask any questions you can comment below.