Write for us Dental Implants, Pediatric Dentistry, Root Canals, Cosmetic Dentist, Crown & Bridges, and Laser Dentistry. Our website gives you a platform to share your expertise with valuable insights. Write for us on Dental topics and let your oral expertise shine.
Share your thoughts as we dominate the dental domain in the USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, India, and Germany!
Our website gives you good exposure to a wide audience and it ensures that your articles reach the right people who are eager to learn about oral health. As a writer, we respect your efforts and give you a chance to create a profile with your information.
By consistently providing high-quality, well-researched content, you will build credibility and trust among readers. Our platform not only offers you a chance to share your expertise but also opens doors to networking opportunities within the dental community.
What Are The Criteria For Writing An Article
Guest Post Criteria for all Types of Articles
- An article with a specific topic and a Challenge or Solution, or your personal experience or a review
- Make sure it is an educational article, a viewer should learn from your article.
- The article should have less than 7% plagiarism, It should be a Fresh and Original article
- Share an article with at least 1 Image
- We don’t accept more than 1 do-follow link
- We do not accept chatGPT articles, if we receive such your id will be blocked*
- Contact us here – [email protected] (please do not contact us if your article is not meeting the criteria)
What should be the length of an article
- Blog or Article length 1000+ words
- Product reviews 800 to 1200+ words
- Articles with Personal experience 800+ words
Guest post guidelines for all types of articles
When you submit an article to us, we carefully review it before publication. If the article does not meet the criteria we mentioned earlier or if it lacks a coherent flow, we may decide not to publish it.
We use a paid plagiarism-checking tool to ensure the originality of articles. If the plagiarism of an article exceeds our limits shared above, we request modifications to be made to the article. For your reference, we have successfully published several articles that passed this process.
Sample Guest Post
Categories for Writing an Article
|Crown & Bridges|
|Oral Surgery/Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Special Care Dentistry|
|Dental Public Health|