Born on July 1, 1991, Nataliya (or Natalia) Kuznetsova (née Trukhina) is a Russian competitive bodybuilder who has won world titles in armlifting, bench pressing, and deadlifting. She has also won European medals in bench pressing and deadlifting.
|Name||Nataliya Kuznetsova (Real Name Nataliya Trukhina)|
|Date of Birth (Birthdate)||July 1, 1991|
|Age||32 years old (as of 2023 estimated)|
|Birth Place||Chitinsky, Russia|
|Mother / Father (Family)|
|Net Worth||$2 – 3M|
|Kids / Children’s||NA|
|Boyfriend (Partner)/ Husband||Partner – Vladislav Kuznetsov|
Nataliya Kuznetsova was born on July 1st, 1991 in the Chitinsky District of Zabaykalsky Krai, which is located in the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic. She received her diploma from the Moscow State Academy of Physical Culture in the year 2013.
When it comes to her personal life, the female bodybuilder has been married to Vladislav Kuznetsov for quite some time. Kuznetsova underwent breast augmentation surgeries between 2011 and 2013. She considers herself to be both gay and straight.
Nataliya Kuznetsova Body Measurements & Height Weight
Nataliya Kuznetsova body measurement is as follows
|Biceps||24 inches (61 cm)|
|Chest||50 inches (130 cm)|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (173 cm)|
|Hips||29 inches (74 cm)|
|Legs||35 in (89 cm)|
|Thigh||33 in (84 cm)|
|Waist||29 inches (71 cm)|
|Weight||275 lb (125 kg)|
Nataliya Kuznetsova’s Wiki
There is much curiosity about Nataliya Kuznetsova’s background, so we thought we’d answer some often asked questions about her ancestry and race. Allow me to paraphrase: “Let’s have a look!” According to public sources like Wikipedia and IMDb, Nataliya Kuznetsova is of unknown ethnicity.
Several companies, including Oxytropin and RPS Nutrition, support her athletic endeavors as sponsors. Since 2019, RichPiana 5% Nutrition has been under contract. The use of anabolic steroids and estrogen blockers by Kuznetsova is not a secret.
Who is Nataliya Kuznetsova:
Nataliya Kuznetsova is a well-known figure in the world of bodybuilding. Her birthday is July 1st, 1991, and she was born in Chita, which is located in Russia. Nataliya is also famous for being a Russian bodybuilder, and she is best known for the popular Instagram posts that she has dedicated to her fitness. She holds the record for the most weight deadlifted in the world.
Natalia Kuznetsova wins & losses .
- The Baykal Gran Prix crowned him world champion in bodybuilding in both 2007 and 2008.
- He triumphed in both the arm lifting and powerlifting competitions at the Cup of Eurasia, which was held in Vologda, Russia, in 2014. Every time he participated in a race, he set a new standard for himself.
- 2014 Olympic armlifting world champion and record holder in
- 2014 Olympic gold medalist and world record holder in the bench press NAP
- 2014 Winner of the Champion Cup in Armlifting at the im.Poddubnaya in Russia
- Champion of Europe in both the bench press and the deadlift (WPC), as well as the champion of Eurasia in both the bench press and the deadlift (GPA), and the armlifting.
- 2015 Winner of the Grand Prix of Eastern Europe (GPA), holder of the world record in the deadlift, and Winner of the Grand Prix of Eastern Europe (WAA) for traction and rolling axel.
- IFBB Romania Muscle Fest Pro Women’s Bodybuilding – 1st Baikal Grand Prix
- 1st 2018 IFBB WOS Romania Muscle Fest Amateur
- 1st 2019 IFBB Romania Muscle Fest Pro.
What follows is a brief but interesting synopsis of Nataliya Kuznetsova’s life and career.
- Nataliya Kuznetsova began her career in powerlifting when she was 14 years old.
- She now lives in Moscow with her husband Vladislav Kuznetsov.
- Multiple sports nutrition companies, including Genopharm, RPS, and Vertex Pharmaceuticals, have paid Nataliya to endorse their products.
- Regular gym attendance is something she looks forward to.
- As a rule, Kuznetsova visits numerous foreign locales.
Nataliya Kuznetsova’s Workout – Legs, Shoulder, Arms, Back
- Incline Bench Press: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Cable Crossover: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Single-Arm Dumbbell Row: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Dumbbell Pullovers: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Pull Up: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Bent-Over Row: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Deadlift: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Crunches: 4 sets of 20 reps
Shoulders & Arms Workout
- Close Grip Bench Press: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Upright Row: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Military Press: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Standing Barbell Curl: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Seated Dumbbell Curl: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Barbell Clean and Press: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Wrist Curls: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Dumbbell Tricep Extension: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Crunch: 4 sets of 20 reps
Legs and lower back
- Good Mornings: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Leg Curl: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Lunge: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Squat: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Bulgarian Split Squat: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Standing Calf Raise: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Stiff Leg Deadlift: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Leg Press: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Crunches: 4 sets of 20 reps
Nataliya Kuznetsova Diet Plan
Nataliya Kuznetsova’s diet includes seven meals per day, with protein consumed every few hours. She eats a lot of beef, chicken breast, fish, and complex carbohydrates such as whole wheat, oatmeal, corn, sweet potatoes, quinoa, and brown rice.
Her diet is low in fat, and it comes from things like fat-free (skim) yogurt, cottage cheese, or milk.